Dana Research Centre and Library, 165 Queen's Gate, Kensington, London SW7 5HD
This workshop provides an introduction to survey design to help you collect the information you need for your evaluation. You will receive practical guidance in a friendly learning space aimed to help you and your organisation avoid common pitfalls in your survey questions.
The event addresses the following:
- Why surveys can be useful evaluation tools
- When you should not use surveys for evaluation
- How to develop a good survey question and response options
- Avoiding common pitfalls in survey design: spot bad survey questions and response options
- Using open-ended questions in your survey
- Using online, iPad-based and automated surveys
- Pilot testing your survey
Registration will hold your place for this workshop. Your place will be secured once payment is confirmed with you/your financial department.
Arrivals from 13:50.
Dana Research Centre, 165 Queen's Gate. London, SW7 5HD. United Kingdom